INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 679/2016 (GDPR), we provide you with the information required regarding the purposes and methods of processing your personal data, as well as the scope of communication and dissemination of the same, the nature of the data in our possession and their conferment.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, notation addresses of requested resources, time of requests, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
Purpose of the Treatment
Personal data are used on this site for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after their processing.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Legal Basis and Optional Data
The legal basis for processing is consent. The user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms to the company or, in any case, indicated to solicit the sending of informative material or other communications. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails via the site involves the acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Consequences for non-conferment
Failure to provide such data may prejudice the achievement of what is requested through the services offered on the site.
You can prevent Google from detecting you with cookies by downloading and installing this browser plugin. plugin
The processing will be carried out in an automated manner and by persons specifically appointed for this, sensitized and educated.
Duration of Data Retention
Personal data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, not exceeding that required by applicable legislation, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, necessity, proportionality .
Rights of the interested party
You have the right to obtain information:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as appointed representatives in the State, managers or appointees.
You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the aforementioned operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
- You have the right to complain to the Authority of Garante della Privacy.
Exercise of Rights
You can assert your rights as expressed by the EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR), by contacting the data controller.
The data controller is Caterina Talia